Freestyle Fundamentals Weekend Workshop
Courthouse Fitness Facilities – Salem, Oregon
Acquire the fundamental skills for the freestyle stroke in 4 lessons and 4 class session over a 2-day weekend.
Learn to balance the body, improve streamline shape, breath rhythmically, and tap into rotation to increase your economy and ease in swimming.
Learn how to practice the skills with the drills, focal points, and whole stroke in a special way which will allow you to master the art of swimming in your own practice time.
Pricing is based on the number of people in your group.
- 1 person – $432 ($76 per lesson hour, per person)
- 2 people – $576 ($48 per lh, pp)
- 3 people – $720 ($40 per lh, pp)
- 4 people – $864 ($36 per lh, pp)
Workshop includes 4 pool sessions at 90 minutes per session.
10% discount for Courthouse members.
Dates and Times
We usually schedule these at the Courthouse Battle Creek club, though we may schedule them at another facility for the convenience of the group (subject to each pool’s schedule).
- Next Scheduled Workshop: December 2-3, 2017
Weekend workshops are now scheduled upon request. Please inquire about available weekends.
4 swimmers for each coach
This event is suitable for those who…
- Are learning freestyle stroke for the first time
- Can swim freestyle but would like to make it much better
We are pleased to gently work with those who may feel strong fear or anxiety in the water. We recommend that you start first with a private lesson or our Pool Comfort course to experience our method for removing that stress from your water experience.
Each day our approximate schedule is:
- 11:00 – arrive at club for check in
- 11:30-12:00 – introduction to our training
- 12:00-13:30 – pool session #1 and video shoot
- 13:30-14:00 – video analysis
- 14:00-16:15 – lunch break
- 16:30-18:00 – pool session #2
The actual schedule may vary slightly.
Included with your tuition:
- 4 pool sessions (6 hours)
- 4 class sessions (4 hours)
- Video analysis session (part of class session)
- In pool, hands-on guidance from coach
- 2-month access to our Freestyle Fundamentals online training course
- Silicon swim cap
- Access to club changing room and pool (for non-members)
- Waterproof notebook