Freestyle Fundamentals Weekend Workshop
Turtles Yoga & Wellness – Beaverton, Oregon
Acquire the fundamental skills for the freestyle stroke in 4 lessons and 4 class session over a 2-day weekend.
Learn to balance the body, improve streamline shape, breath rhythmically, and tap into rotation to increase your economy and ease in swimming.
Learn how to practice the skills with the drills, focal points, and whole stroke in a special way which will allow you to master the art of swimming in your own practice time.
$330 per person
Dates And Time
At Turtles Yoga pool:
- No workshop in June
- July and August – a workshop may be scheduled upon request, if there are two more more swimmers in your group
- No workshop in September
This event is suitable for those who…
- Are learning freestyle stroke for the first time
- Can swim freestyle but would like to make it much better
We are pleased to gently work with those who may feel strong fear or anxiety in the water. We recommend that you start first with a private lesson to experience our method for removing that stress from your water experience.
Each day our approximate schedule is:
- 8:15 to 9:15 – Class session
- 9:15 to 10:45 – Pool Session
- 12:30 to 13:30 – Class Session
- 14:00 to 15:30 – Pool Session
- 16:00 to 17:00 – Class Session
The actual schedule may vary slightly.
Included with your tuition:
- 4 pool sessions (6 hours)
- 4 class sessions (6 hours)
- Video analysis session (part of class session)
- In pool, hands-on guidance from coach
- 2-month access to our Freestyle Fundamentals online training course
- Silicon swim cap
- Access to club changing room and pool (for non-members)
- Waterproof notebook