Now that you’ve acquired the fundamental skills for freestyle stroke,
learn how to integrate the moving body parts into one single, smooth propulsive motion.
This is how you create magic in the stroke!
In our 1-day (2 sessions) live clinic learn to synchronize the arms, torso and feet to remove ‘power leaks’ from your movements and to transfer propulsive force so much more smoothly through your body. Discover how much faster, how much farther you can swim with the power you already have.
Your participation in this live event includes membership in our 2-month Master Class Synchronization online training plan.
$180 per person
Dates and Times
The approximate schedule:
- 13:00 – Greetings, Intro to Synchronization
- 14:00 – Pool Session #1
- 15:00 – Break, Discussion
- 16:00 – Pool Session #2, Video Shoot
- 17:30 – Video Analysis
4 swimmers per coach
This event is suitable for those who have been studying the fundamental TI freestyle skills for at least 1 month, through personal study or under guidance of a coach.
If you do not have experience with those skills yet we invite you to attend a group or private training event for those first. The skills we teach in this course will be so much more beneficial to you if those fundamental skills are in place first.
- Two sessions in one day
- Sessions are (approx.) 90-minute in pool (with break between)
- Video analysis for each individual
- Discussion and Question/Answer during break
- In pool, hands-on guidance from coach
- 2-month access to our Master Class Synchronization online training course
- Access to club changing room and pool (for non-members)