Inquire About This Camp
Our training will emphasize intermediate and advanced open water skills, and particular adapting to conditions as we find them in February, to make our swimming safer and more enjoyable with whatever nature delivers. This would include pace control, negotiating waves and currents, navigation, and delaying fatigue.
This camp is for Intermediate and Advanced Total Immersion swimmers. View our guidelines on Levels Of Proficiency for to see how we organize our skill levels. You may contact us to discuss your needs and see which camp may be most suitable for you.
This camp is limited to 8 qualified swimmers.
- Exact price has not been calculated yet, but we anticipate it to be approximately $1800 per swimmer.
A full payment or non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to secure your spot in this event.
* To share a room, you must arrange your own room companion – we do not pair up guests to share rooms.
** Your companion is warmly welcome on the transports to our training locations and the boat excursion trips.
No additional fees.
If you would like to arrange your own lodging and transportation, you may pay the Training Fee only.
- 6 nights at our hotel
- Arrival: Monday, 5 February
- Departure: Sunday, 11 February
- 5 training days, Tuesday to Saturday, 6-10 February
- 1 afternoon of pleasant hiking
DR, Las Terranas and Our Hotel
The Country of Dominican Republic
Most likely, your flight will arrive in the capital city of Santo Domingo.
The City Of Las Terranas
We will be staying in the city of Las Terranas, in the Samana Province, of northeast Dominican Republic.
We are in the process of confirming our hotel arrangement…
Price Including / Excluding
Included in the camp fee
- Standard room at our selected hotel
- Breakfast at our hotel
- Coaching and staffing fees
- Video analysis sessions (you may take your video file)
- Logistics required for training sessions (transport, escort, etc)
- Airfare to and inside the country.
- Transfers to/from camp location.
- Extra nights at hotel.
- Beverages at mealtime.
- Lunch and dinner.
- Travel or medical insurance.
- Gratuity to service providers (drivers, hotel staff, etc).