Video Analysis Service
Video Analysis Features
In your registration you may ask for specific parts of your stroke to be addressed.
In addition, we will provide:
- A description of your three highest priority ‘Improvement Opportunities’ – These are the corrections you need to make or skills you need to build right now before moving on to higher skills that are dependent on those.
- Recommendations for drills, focal points, and practice sets you can use for those Improvement Opportunities.
Our commitment is to deliver your video analysis report within 3 days, but with a scheduled appointment it should be delivered within 1 day.
You may submit up to 3 video files.
For general stroke analysis needs we recommend taking video from these perspectives:
- underwater side view
- deck side view
- deck front view
Please make each video segment 10 to 20 seconds in length, or includes about 10 to 15 strokes.
- Check that lighting is bright enough for swimmer to be seen easily.
- Check that water is clear enough for swimmer to be seen easily.
- Keep swimmer in middle of viewing area.
- Hold camera steady.
Save or convert your video file as .mp4, .mov, or .avi file type.