Learn to integrate smooth, rhythmic breathing into your fundamental freestyle stroke skills.
In our 1-day (2 sessions) live clinic discover how to improve your body position, the timing of the turn, and manage inhale and exhale to make breathing much easier than ever before.
Your participation in this live event includes membership in our 2-month Master Class Breathing online training plan.
$180 per person
Dates and Times
The approximate schedule:
- 13:00 – Greetings, Intro to Synchronization
- 14:00 – Pool Session #1
- 15:00 – Break, Discussion
- 16:00 – Pool Session #2, Video Shoot
- 17:30 – Video Analysis
4 swimmers per coach
This event is suitable for those who have been studying the fundamental TI freestyle skills for at least 1 month, through personal study or under guidance of a coach.
If you do not have experience with those skills yet we invite you to attend a group or private training event for those first. The skills we teach in this course will be so much more beneficial to you if those fundamental skills are in place first.
- Two sessions in one day
- Sessions are (approx.) 60-minute in pool (with break between)
- Video analysis for each individual
- Discussion and Question/Answer during break
- In pool, hands-on guidance from coach
- 2-month access to our Master Class Breathing online training course
- Access to club changing room and pool (for non-members)