Would you like to make running movement safer and stronger, allowing you to go longer and enjoy it more?
Learn a much safer, more comfortable, and more efficient way to run and train.
You will enjoy running more than ever!
- have not run previously.
- have run but would like to run faster.
- have running-related injury, aches or pains.
- feel the need for improving running form.
- feel inefficient in movement.
- feel out of shape.
- feel self-conscious and would like some privacy while learning.
- need accountability to exercise.
- know little about proper running and training.
If there is any doubt, it would be appropriate to be cleared by your doctor (and perhaps a sports physio-therapist for those who have been injured) to participate in a run training program.
If you have any questions about whether you are ready for private training please contact us to discuss your situation.
Dates and Times
To start, you may propose a few convenient times for you and then see how close Coach Mat can match your schedule to his.
For 60 minute sessions:
- $80 per lesson hour, for one person
- $140 per lh, for two people
- $160 per lh, for three people
- $200 per lh, for four people
For 90 minute sessions:
- $110 per lesson hour, for one person
- $170 per lh, for two people
- $190 per lh, for three people
- $230 per lh, for four people
If our sessions could benefit from indoor training and equipment we may meet at Courthouse Club Fitness. You do not need to be a member to work with Coach Mat in the clubs (you will need to fill out a registration and waiver).
300 Glen Creek Road NW
Salem, Oregon 97304
Phone: (503) 581-3171
- An attentive, patient, encouraging coach-guided session
- Access to your session notes and additional resources on our online training site
- Video analysis as needed
- Specific, personal technique and injury-reduction/prevention guidance from your coach
Images on this page licensed from 123rf.com or used by permission from Unsplash.com